Conveyancing Solicitor, Cork
We handle all aspects of Conveyancing when you are buying a house or selling a house and other residential property matters including:
- First Time Buyers
- House Sales and Purchases
- Site Purchases and Sales
- Residential Lettings
- Commercial Leases
- Planning Permission issues
- Transfers into Joint Names
- Boundary Rectification
- Ground Rent Purchases
- Property Development
- First Registration
- Wills and Transfers
- Agricultural Land Transactions
- Family Transfers
- Landlord & Tenant issues
- Registration of Wayleaves/Easements
Frequently Asked Questions
What will it cost?
We offer competitive prices and provide you with a clear and simple quotation. You will be given a fixed cost quote with no hidden fees or charges.
Do I need a survey?
We would always advise a Buyer to have a survey, to ensure that you are fully aware of any physical problems with the property before you commit to a purchase. There is no obligation on the Seller to disclose any physical defects. Caveat Emptor applies.
If you are having a mortgage, then your lender will arrange for a valuation to be carried out. This is not a survey. It is simply designed to establish that the property is sufficient security for the loan.
Johnson and Company, Solicitors are committed to offering a high quality conveyancing service when buying or selling a house. Our commitment to you – in respect of all aspects of the service – is set out below.
- Your phonecalls will be returned.
- You will be kept in regular touch with progress, either by letter, phonecall, email or text according to your choice. The solicitor dealing with the matter will also write to you at least every two weeks while the transaction is ongoing.
- We will use plain English. We will not use technical jargon without explaining it to you.
- Telephone calls, faxes and e-mails will be answered on the same working day or, if this is not possible, on the next working day.
- You will be informed promptly and in advance of any unusual or unanticipated expenses/delays.
- All communications from third parties (such as solicitors, estate agents etc) will be responded to promptly.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“I would like to thank you for all your help over the past few months in order to make the purchase of my first home happen. I would definitely recommend Johnson and Company Solicitors for their professionalism, attention to details, and ability to reach deadlines”
“When purchasing my first home Johnson and Co were excellent to deal with. They explained all the paperwork that was involved and answered any questions I had. Calls and emails were always returned promptly and the once daunting process ended up running very smoothly. I would recommend Johnson and Co to anyone with conveyancing needs.”
“I used Johnson Solicitors when buying my home and I found them to be most efficient. Every part of the process was carefully and thoroughly handled. I found them to be keenly priced and easy to engage with. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.”
Book a telephone or face-to-face consultation with an experienced solicitor.
Call021 484 7771
or email firstname.lastname@example.org